Edenwear Latex Care Guide
Latex is a natural based product and should be treated with care.
Apply talcum powder or one of the available latex dressing aids on the inside of your garment or directly to your skin before attempting to put it on.
Examples of Brands are: Pjur Latex Dressing Aid or Vivishine Vividress
AVOID hanging garments with thin straps or on metal hangers.
Any light color latex, such as pink and white and semi-transparent latex will stain easily. Store these pieces separately.
Be very careful with sharp objects, including jewellery and even fingernails as they easily scratch or tear your latex garment.
The following items will damage, stain and prematurely age latex , please try to avoid them coming in contact with your latex clothing:
- Sunlight - Avoid prolonged exposure
- Moisture - Avoid prolonged exposure
- Oils and Greases - Beware of oil based body products including Make-up. oil based Lubricants can seep into seams which can cause the seam to become unbound.
- Solvents - Including Nail Varnish Remover
- Heat - Excessive heat will damage latex clothing
- Metal objects – Direct contact with metal items such as such as coins, belts, and body piercings or copper, brass, and bronze based items can discolour your latex.